Managing Principal, CEO
Brad Boyette, nationally recognized property tax expert, is a pioneer in the industry with more than 32 years of experience. Specializing in property tax representation, advisement and litigation support, his clientele is international in scope and includes some of the largest institutional owners in the world as well as private corporations.
Motivated to satisfy his entrepreneurial spirit and exercise his expertise, Brad established Strategic National Property Tax Advisors (SNPTA) in 2000. Prior to realizing his vision by forming SNPTA, Brad was the National Real Estate Leader with Arthur Andersen’s National Tax Initiative and managed 150 employees at 22 regional offices.
Entrusted with the representation of several billion dollars’ worth of real estate, Brad has represented and negotiated virtually every commercial type.
With countless favorable outcomes at handling difficult valuation issues in almost every state in the U.S., Brad has earned a reputation for not only understanding the highly complex nature of commercial real estate, but proving he can successfully navigate its intricacies. Consequently, he is in demand nationally as well as worldwide as a consultant for clients through their pre-acquisition and underwriting process.
- Responsible for changing the property tax code in Oklahoma
- Instrumental in changing the property tax code in Indiana
- Negotiated and won one of the biggest property tax lawsuits ever awarded in Alaska
- Registered Property Tax Consultant
- Member of Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals (TAPTP)
- Member of Texas Association of Assessing Officers (TAAO)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration • East Texas State University