Greg Kline, MAI
Greg Kline joined Strategic National Property Tax Advisors (SNPTA) 12 years ago, and has more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. He specializes in property tax representation, advisement, and litigation support. Greg has worked with some of the largest institutional owners, advisors and management companies in the nation.
Greg’s experience includes valuation, advisory and property tax consultation on office buildings, mixed-use projects, shopping centers, urban multifamily, industrial and special-use projects.
His experience with institutional grade properties is extensive and includes work done in 38 states. Before joining SNPTA, Greg was Senior Manager at Deloitte with national appeal responsibilities for a wide variety of commercial real estate concerns including private corporations. In addition, he worked for a New York-based national commercial appraisal firm where he appraised all forms and types of commercial real estate.
- Registered Senior Property Tax Consultant
- Holds a State Certified General Appraisal Designation in multiple states, including Texas
- Member of Appraisal Institute
- Member of Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals (TAPTP)
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers (TAAO)
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with concentrations in Finance and Economics The University of Texas at Dallas